Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I've used and would personally endorse.
I don’t really know of anyone who says “I think I’d like to pay more for flights when I travel internationally!” Travel is getting more expensive over time, and finding cheap flights to exciting destinations can be a real help to your travel budget. Cheap domestic flights are hard to find – and cheap international flights can be even harder to find!
So what’s a traveler to do? Well…I’ve found the perfect solution. Dollar Flight Club is the easiest and best way I’ve found to get notifications on cheap flights to destinations I really care about! With its easy-to-use website and mobile app, finding cheap flights from airports near your home to nearly any destination in the world becomes an easy task.
Finding Cheap International Flights with Dollar Flight Club
Head to DollarFlightClub.com and just enter your email address to subscribe. After entering your email address, you’ll be prompted to select your Departure Region. The service will then automatically scan for flights originating in your Departure Region and notify you via email.
After that, you can select a Dream Destination…that city or spot that you’ve always wanted to visit. It will then focus in finding cheap flights to or near that area.
At the end of the signup, you’ll be offered the choice to try their Premium Membership. I highly recommend jumping on the Premium subscription – at around $40 per year (billed annually), the service is well worth it.
After you complete your signup, you’ll get periodic emails notifying you of cheap international flights (or even cheap domestic flights!) to destinations that interest you. The email will contain information on dates to travel in order to get the best fares, along with a standard fare for comparison – the amount you could expect to pay booking through an airline website.
If you’re using the mobile app, you can also get notifications from the app or via SMS/text messaging.
If you are interested in the deal, just click the “SHOW ME THE DEAL” button in the email. This will take you to a page on the site with all the details on how to get the flight and more about the destination. If you decide to book the flight, you’ll be linked to a third-party site like Momondo or Skyscanner to complete the transaction.
Dollar Flight Club reports that their members save, on average, around $500 per flight. Can you even imagine finding cheap flights like that? That’s not per year…that’s savings per flight!!!
Just think – you get all these great benefits for free! But Premium Membership is really where you see the biggest benefits…and I’ll explain why it’s such a killer deal.
What’s so great about Premium Membership with Dollar Flight Club?
For around $40/year, the Dollar Flight Club Premium Membership is an absolute no-brainer. Consider the benefits it provides:
- More Deals!: Premium Members get many more updates and alerts on cheap domestic flights. I find on average I get 2-3 alerts a day. Before I got my Premium Membership I was only getting a notification every couple days. More notifications…more opportunities to go somewhere cool.
- Pick Your Favorite Airports: While Free Membership allows you to select a departure region, Premium Membership allows you to select specific departure airports. Finding a super-cheap flight out of JFK or LGA in New York would still be a win for me…it’s quick and easy to get there from Chicago. More airports means more potential deals for me. This feature really helps you find even more cheap international flights.
- More Departure Airports: Free Membership limits you to flights that originate in North America only. But Premium members can receive deals originating in nearly any airport in the world.
- More Favorite Destinations: Free Membership allows me to specify one Dream Destination, but Premium Membership allows me to select a virtually unlimited number of favorite destinations. The more I select, the more chances I get of finding a cheap flight to someplace I’ve always wanted to go!
- Favorite Airlines: With Premium Membership I can pick one or more “favorite airlines” – the ones I prefer flying the most, either because of amenities, frequent flyer programs, or for other reasons. Free Membership does not entitle you to select an airline.
- Premium Perks: Great deals from an ever-expanding list of companies that partner with Dollar Flight Club.
More about Dollar Flight Club Premium Perks
If you’re on the annual plan for your Premium Membership, you receive discounts from Dollar Flight Club’s Premium Partners. Their Partners list is always getting updated and includes sites that sell travel-related products, organized tours and trips, etc. Here are some of the great deals you can get now for travel gear and services:
- Topo Designs: Topo Designs is the go to for backpacks, bags, and apparel for anywhere on your map. Their stuff is top notch, and the prices are awesome. The Dollar Flight Club Premium Perks discount makes it an even better deal.
- Vesica: Vesica Luggage has a sophisticated, fashionable and function-first smart luggage line designed for maximum efficiency and point-to-point comfort.
- Huckleberry: Huckberry is an online shop and journal that inspires more active, adventurous, and stylish lives through members-only sales, original story-telling, and unique experiences.
- Acanela Expeditions: Acanela Expeditions leads educational & adventure expeditions around the globe, inspiring people to explore the world while supporting local artisans in developing nations.
- Matador: Matador’s mission is to design the best packable gear possible. Everything they make is founded on their obsession with travel, adventure, and the great outdoors.
There are more Premium Perks partners available to Dollar Flight Club Premium members, and they’re always adding more. It’s good to know that Dollar Flight Club provides even more value besides finding cheap international flights!
Try Before You Buy!
Investing $40 to save an average of $500 per flight sounds too good to be true, right? Well…if you want to test it out before signing up, you can do that too. Dollar Flight Club offers you a few options:
- You can try out the free membership. It’s free forever and gives you a good taste of what you’ll get with the full subscription. Keep in mind the features are limited, but at least you get to see how it works.
- There’s a month-to-month option priced at $9/month. You can always try out the full subscription for a month or two just to see how you like the full program.
- With the annual program, you can also sign up for a 7-day free trial before billing starts.
Well…What Are You Waiting For?
If you love travel and want a great tool to find cheap international flights and cheap domestic flights then you should sign up for right away! You won’t be disappointed.
Booking just a single flight through Dollar Flight Club will save your membership fee many times over!